Wednesday, May 16, 2007

English Conversation Circle (ECC)

I had a really nice time at ECC this week. I spent a lot of time talking with Yuuya Matsumoto. I had him last year in my M1 class. He came today and we talked one-on-one for a while about what's been going on.

I had a great time gossiping with him. He told me how Kazushi threw an eraser at Shunpei's head last week during math class. It started a stir and they threw punches until another student broke them up. I don't think the math teacher knew what was going on.

Then Takahiro cut another student's pencil bag and his pencils dumped out. I guess the teacher thought it was so funny, he wasn't able to really scream at him. But, Takahiro got it today from one of the teachers.

These guys are the sweat-hogs for sure. Yuuya was cracking up the entire time. I couldn't help myself either. He's a great character.

No comments: